Commercial Property or Personal Homeowners


Business property insurance policies help protect your businesses from a variety of perils that can damage the building, signage, equipment and inventory. Policies normally provide coverage for things such as fire, explosion, theft, vandalism, damage from storms (windstorm or hail) or water damage from a burst pipe.


Our agency specializes in hard-to-place Farm and Ranches that have operations such as: hunting leases, oil drilling, cow calf operations, equine, and other mixes of Farm/Ranch/Home with commercial exposures.  


Additional coverage may be available for things such as valuable records and papers, electronics, glass breakage and business interruption to cover lost income while your business is closed.


Business owners who own their own commercial property should look for a policy that provides adequate coverage to repair or replace the building and contents in the event of a covered loss so they can get back to business. TWFG represents a number of companies that offer business property insurance coverage.


It is important that the policy and coverage you select matches your business needs. By working with our experienced TWFG agency, you can avoid gaps in coverage and determine which company and policy is right for your business.